Shipping & Delivery
We pack your art with extra care and get it to you just as fast as we can. Find out how we prepare and ship your artwork below.
a) All Unstretched paintings and Non-mounted Prints & Posters are carefully packaged in a heavy duty postal tube. Unstretched paintings to international locations are despatched by default via registered Airmail or TNT Express.
b) All Stretched & Framed Artwork , Canvases are usually foam and or bubble wrapped. We take extraordinary care in packaging your artwork and use a very strong special cardboard boxes to ensure that you receive your artwork in perfect condition
- This is only a general guideline for our processing times. See the product details for your selected product to see how soon it's expected to ship.
- Framed, mounted, canvas and other serviced items to all destinations are shipped with a trackable method. Posters and prints to most European countries are also shipped with tracking.
- If you order a combination of in-stock and special order posters and prints, the order processing time may be 5-7 days (we may ship those items together in one shipment).
- In order to offer you the lowest shipping rates, we combine similar items in one shipment. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock or on backorder, we may hold the rest of your items
- if we expect the item to be restocked soon. As soon as it arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your entire order to you in one shipment.
Some of the couriers we use are listed below :